One of the more luxurious and ambient heating experiences for your home, a Gas Stove is deigned to be convenient, safe, and efficient. Designed to burn propane or natural gas, it has an extremely small wait time for heat to generate.
Advantages and facts about Gas Stove heating:
- Doesn’t rely on electricity, most units available for use during power outages.
- Clean fuel burning. Produces less air pollution than wood options.
- Convenient fuel advantage over other options.
- Requires little service and no chimney cleaning is necessary.
- Thermostat and program options available.
- Can be as simple as pressing an On/Off button. No fuel loading or ash to clean up.
- Extremely small wait time for heat to generate.
- Annual inspection suggested.
- Flexible installation that allows a Gas Stove to be setup almost anywhere in your home.
- Can either use a direct vent behind the stove or existing chimney.
- Wood like burning appearance.
- Huge selection in finishes, designs, and colors. Can be customized to either blend in or stand out as a center piece.