A wood fireplace brings much more than atmosphere and warmth. A wood fireplace is an independent energy source that doesn’t require electricity or gas to run. The wood fuel source is both ecological and economical. Using an insert helps bring out the best in a traditional or modern fireplace.
- Wood is cheap than other fuel sources such as gas or electricity.
- Wood is a renewable resource.
- With a wood stove, you are much more self efficient than having to rely on gas or electricity for heat.
- Can cook on a wood stove with the right set up.
- Classic Designs
- Low Emission
- Modern wood burning inserts burn combustion byproducts that are harmful. They are designed to emit less than one gram of smoke per hour.
- Modern Inserts are innovatively designed for high energy efficiency (some over 80% efficiency). A duel combustion system generates more heat for a longer time.